Undoubtedly one of the largest development projects of its kind in Prague.
Čakovice Park was thrice awarded the Public's Award in the Real Estate Project of the Year competition. Its attractiveness is enhanced by the close proximity to Chateau gardens.
This combination offers living in a quiet environemnt among lush greens and yet within reach of all city infrastructure.
Preparations started in 2008, building permit was issued in Spring 2011 whereupon the construction immediately started on Stage One of the project.
- All buildings are named in Czech after flowers (Konvalinka, Růže, Fialka, Lilie, Mateřídouška, Gladiola, Hortenzie). They were completed and handed over in years 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- Altogether there are 282 apartments, 286 garage places, 3 commercial units (late night corner shop, restaurant, cafeteria).
The whole project encompasses
- 13 apartment houses
- over 800 apartments
- almost 800 underground garage places
- 24 locked outside parking places
- 4 commercial units
- 1 kindergarten for 60 children
- 2 playgrounds
- 1 playing field for youth and adults
- 2 new communications
- 2 new road connectors