Undoubtedly one of the largest development projects of its kind in Prague. The third and last stage is currently being finished, all apartments have been sold.
Čakovice Park was thrice awarded the Public's Award in the Real Estate Project of the Year competition. Its attractiveness is enhanced by the close proximity to Chateau gardens.
This combination offers living in a quiet environemnt among lush greens and yet within reach of all city infrastructure.
Preparations started in 2008, building permit was issued in Spring 2011 whereupon the construction immediately started on Stage One of the project.
- All buildings are named in Czech after flowers (Bazalka, Azalka, Slunečnice, Tulipán). Final touches are being added to the apartments and they will all be handed over in 2019 and 2020.
- Altogether there are 196 apartments, and 196 underground garage
The whole project encompasses
- 13 apartment houses
- over 800 apartments
- almost 800 underground garage places
- 24 locked outside parking places
- 4 commercial units
- 1 kindergarten for 60 children
- 2 playgrounds
- 1 playing field for youth and adults
- 2 new communications
- 2 new road connectors