We’re Natland, an investment group and real estate developer. We invest into mid-sized companies from a wide variety of sectors. One of the keys to our success is a hands-on approach to our investments – we personally stay involved with the management and development of the projects we invest into.
We are now looking for a new member of the Natland team who will work alongside our real estate team as a Tenant/Asset Manager. This position would ensure that our rental properties (particularly those in Bratislava) remain occupied with quality tenants.
You may currently be a contractor/freelancer, or you may be employed full-time elsewhere. However, you definitely see the potential in these types of projects and you have senior-level experience in executing large-scale leasing contracts (experience from either side of the transaction is acceptable: developer or tenant).
Part time/full time
- Participate in the opportunity analysis of both “greenfield” and “brownfield” real estate projects – including those which may be in distress.
- In addition to managing and supervising our acquired assets, you will also independently benchmark rents and potential development based on city planning.
- Manage the subcontracting of the technical administration of our properties
- Determine the CAPEX of our assets for the upcoming years, taking building age into account
- Provide ongoing reporting to Natland Group and to the banks
- Search for new opportunities with support from Natland providing basic value analysis
- Languages: fluent in CZ/SK/EN
- Expert in Excel and cash-flow modeling
- Ability to prove a strong track-record in this field
- Legal familiarity: experience with lease contracts, real estate purchase contracts, and the fundamentals of administrative law
- Projects: you can predict optimal tenants, find them, and negotiate conditions (including term-sheets, rental grace-periods, indexing, guarantees - all in terms of contract length with subsequent triple net rent calculations)
- General knowledge: you have an overview of the market and who is in it. You know the potential needs of large and medium-sized organizations and can regularly meet with them. You can provide qualified assistance in potential financing. You have lots of positive energy and can get things done.
- Compensation: a fixed base salary with strong incentive program for finding quality, predefined tenants. Plus a potential share of profits in additional development.
- Interesting and varied work
- Room for independence
- Career development opportunities
- Standard benefit package: phone, laptop, meal plan, etc.
Mám o pozici zájem
Zaujala Vás tato pozice a chcete se dozvědět více? Potom prosím pošlete email našemu COO.