Natland is an investment group operating primarily on the Czech and Slovak markets. We invest capital mainly in medium-sized companies, we strategically focus on energy and real estate – residential and multifunctional. We manage our own assets, those of our shareholders and qualified investors through specialized investment funds. Our competitive advantage is expertise in the field of crisis management of companies in complex situations.
Without the quality work of the Back Office department, no plans can develop, so this team is an important part of the whole process. The diversity of our investment activities means that even the assigned work is not routine. On the contrary, we try to develop talent in the team every day and thus offer a great environment for personal growth in the investment and financial market environment.
If you are looking for an interesting opportunity, then we are also looking for you, because we are currently adding to the team and filling the position of Office Manager.
What will you be responsible for?
- managing calendars, coordinating meetings, arranging work trips
- processing assigned inquiries for legal, analytical and marketing departments
- communication with suppliers in entrusted areas and responsibility for cost-effective solutions, participation in tenders
- responsibility for processing incoming invoices so that all liabilities are paid on time
- handling calls and messages, answering assigned mailboxes
- management of the CRM system – we emphasize accuracy and timeliness of data
- solving common operational issues – we take care of the team, anniversaries, organize team building events
- troubleshooting and communicating with building managers to ensure a collaborative work environment that allows for efficient and uninterrupted work
- management of data boxes
- your initiative – you have a chance to improve the working environment and the processes used
- within the backoffice department, we are one team – we represent each other when necessary
What do we expect from you?
- pleasant communication and presentation skills
- knowledge of the MS Office environment at an advanced level
- good knowledge of Czech grammar
- English at a communicative level
- ability to write in all ten
- knowledge of ways of handling documents
- knowledge of correspondence patterns
- ability to negotiate with suppliers
- ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- ability to receive feedback
- interest in personal development and self-education
- flexibility and reliability, diligence, loyalty
- resistance to stress, ability to multitask, setting priorities, proactive approach
What can we offer you?
- interesting and varied work
- in addition to an adequate salary, also a system of employee benefits – allowance for meals, refreshments at the workplace, sick days, multisport
- the possibility of training developing your skills
- the background of a stable Czech investment company
- pleasant working environment in a friendly team
- representative new premises in the popular location of Prague – Karlín, just a few steps from the metro