- Superior return on premium investment shares (PRIA) up to 8.8% p.a.*
- Priority share in the fund’s profit (prior to the fund founder – holder of investment performance shares)
- The yield of individual classes of investment shares:
PIAD (Dividend-investment preference shares) yield amounting to 6.9-7.2% p.a.
PIAR (Growth-investment preference shares) yield amounting to 6.9-8.4% p.a.*
PRIA (Premium investment shares) yield amounting to 7.2-8.8 %p.a.*
- Guarantee of minimum yield of investment preference shares PIAD and PIAR at 6.9% p.a. and investment shares PRIA at 7.2% p.a., this even if the fund’s profit is lower or the fund suffers a loss. The guarantee is a form of redistributing fund capital from the holders of investment performance shares to the benefit of holders of investment preference shares (PIAD, PIAR and PRIA), this up to the volume of this fund capital.
- Professional administration of assets
- Higher degree of portfolio diversification
- Supervision of how fund assets are used by the depository (CYRRUS, a.s.).
- Lower 5% income tax rate on income from investment funds.
- Regulation by the Czech National Bank.
- Possible tax exemption from personal income tax at redemption of investment shares after 3 years.
- Conditions of investing according to the qualified investors’ fund rules, i.e., if the investor solemnly declares in an affidavit that they are aware of the risks and have experience with investments, the minimum investment is EUR 125 thousand. If, aside from the affidavit, the investor proves to the fund administrator that the investment corresponds to the facilities and goals of the investor, the minimum investment is CZK million.
* a limited-time increase of the maximum yield of PIAR and PRIA shares from September 1st 2022 until August 31st 2024.