We are an investment group operating primarily on the Czech and Slovak markets. We invest capital mainly in medium-sized companies, we strategically focus on energy and real estate – residential and multifunctional. We manage our own assets, those of our shareholders and qualified investors through specialized investment funds. Our competitive advantage is expertise in the field of crisis management of companies in complex situations.
Do you enjoy working with numbers, do you like to analyze opportunities, excel in Excel and are you interested in the corners of the investment market and like to discover them?
We manage a wide portfolio of investments, but our strategic focus is real estate and energy. We are looking for an investment analyst to join the team of senior colleagues, whose task will be to cover the portfolio of investments, especially from the point of view of financial analyzes and to provide support in the evaluation of investment opportunities.
What will you have to worry about?
- Complete analysis of industries, fields and business objectives
- Evaluation of investment opportunities and preparation of investment recommendation with presentation to group partners
- Participating in the M&A process in realizing new investment opportunities
- Creation of reports on investment opportunities, evaluation of investment performance, revision of investment strategy
- Creation of ad-hoc analyzes for the needs of individual companies of the group
- Checking the financial performance of specific projects and the fulfillment of the financial plan, preparing recommendations for corrective measures
- Meeting with representatives of potential investments
- Cooperation with other analysts and investment managers
- Preparation of presentations and materials for meetings, minutes of meetings
- Sub-project management
- Organizing project coordination meetings
- Arrangement or supervision of project documentation records
What we expect from you
- Orientation in the complete issue of corporate finance with a focus on corporate transformations and combinations
- Minimum 5 years corporate finance committee experience
- Performing financial analyzes and summarizing them in clear reports
- Knowledge of financial analysis of companies and measurement of financial performance of companies
- Knowledge of the valuation of businesses and corporate assets
- Orientation in the valuation of development projects and income properties is an advantage
- Advanced use of MS Windows software, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Knowledge of accounting and the basics of tax issues (necessary for analysis, structuring and project management), orientation to market financing conditions (bank financing, investment instruments, bonds, basic market conditions), basic knowledge of insolvency law and the insolvency process (required within the framework of distressed assets projects , which may be resolved by restructuring or bankruptcy)
- An overview of the software tools (including databases) and business applications (including accounting and ERP systems) that the candidate has experience using, indicating the level of knowledge of their use
- An overview (at least an indicative number) of the number of processed industry analyses, business plans, financial plans, investment evaluations, valuations of companies or individual assets, or other reports in the field of corporate finance
What can we offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work in a strong, stable, dynamic and growing investment group
- Interesting and varied work
- A large degree of independence, the possibility of career development
- A pleasant working environment and an experienced team of colleagues
- Offices in representative premises in the popular location of Prague – Karlín
- Employee benefits system – business phone, laptop, allowance for meals, English lessons, refreshments at the workplace, sick days